de Toledo has partnered with Compass Education to offer an on-campus, paper/pencil, ACT practice test (linear, non-adaptive) at no cost. The test results are invaluable in helping the de Toledo college counselors and Compass directors to craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT.
DATE & TIME
Sunday, October 22nd, 9:00 AM (PST)
de Toledo High School
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?