Episcopal Academy and Compass Education have partnered to offer the Digital Adaptive SAT . This new test (learn all about it here) mimics the computer-based test — question type, content, timing, duration, and adaptive structure.
We have also partnered to offer an at-home, computer-proctored, ACT practice test. This test matches the current paper/pencil, linear version of the test.
The test results from these diagnostics are invaluable in helping Episcopal Academy College Counselors and Compass directors craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
DATE & TIME
- Digital, adaptive SAT – Available Saturday, February 10 – February 11
- Digital, linear ACT – Available Saturday, March 9 – March 10
The registration deadline Monday at 5pm the week before the testing session
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?