Live Online Test Prep Classes for Harpeth Hall Students
SAT & ACT
Compass Education Group invites Harpeth Hall 11th and 12th graders to participate in one of our comprehensive SAT or ACT prep classes. Classes are deliberately capped at 15 students and include 10 or 20 hours of small group instruction and 5 full-length practice tests.
Students planning to take the SAT School Day test on March 4 at Harpeth Hall should choose the March 9 plan for SAT.
Students planning to take the ACT District Test on April 9 at Harpeth Hall should choose the April 13 plan for ACT.
Students will receive $170 off with promo code: HARPETHHALL
Ready to Learn More?
- 10 or 20 hours of live instruction
- 5 practice tests with advanced, interactive score reports
- Compass’ SAT or ACT coursebooks
- Homework sets designed to reinforce in-class learning
- Recordings of class sessions available to review whenever needed
- Instructor-led study halls
- Maximum class size: 15 students
- The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
- Discounts on supplemental 1-on-1 tutoring (optional)
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?