Horace Mann’s College Counseling Office and Compass Education Group will administer FREE Online Testing Center ACT and SAT practice tests to students in the 10th grade. The test results are invaluable in helping Horace Mann’s College Counselors and Compass directors craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
In addition, Horace Mann’s College Counseling Office and Compass Education Group will administer a FREE Digital Adaptive PSAT. This test mimics the computer-based test — question type, content, timing, duration, and adaptive structure — so students will get an early feel for what’s to come in fall 2023.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about these tests or call (212) 381-4421.
DATE & TIME
- At-Home Online Testing Center ACT is available anytime between April 15-16.
- At-Home Online Testing Center SAT is available anytime between May 6-7.
- At-Home Digital Adaptive PSAT is available anytime between May 1-31.
The registration deadline is Thursday before each testing window opens. We will send you a detailed confirmation the week of the administration with a link to begin the program; you can take the test anytime during the open testing window.
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?