Montgomery Bell Academy will administer a paper/pencil ACT diagnostic test for students in the 10th grade. The test results are invaluable in helping the MBA college counselors and Compass directors to craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
In addition, MBA has engaged Compass Education Group to administer a FREE Digital PSAT, which mimics the computer-based test — question type, content, timing, duration, and adaptive structure — so students will get an early feel for what’s to come in fall 2023.
DATE & TIME
- Digital PSAT: Thursday, June 1st, 8:00 AM
- Paper/pencil ACT: Friday, June 2nd, 11:00 AM
The registration deadline is one week before the events. We will send you a detailed confirmation for each test the week of the administration. The confirmation email for the Digital PSAT will include the link to take the practice test.
- Regular time administration: Dining Hall
- Extended time administration: Massey Commons
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?