Punahou School and Compass Education have partnered to offer the brand new practice Digital Adaptive SAT at no cost. This new test (learn all about it here) mimics the computer-based test — question type, content, timing, duration, and adaptive structure. The test results are invaluable in helping the Punahou College Counseling Department and Compass directors craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
DATE & TIME
- At-Home administration (available anytime Monday, February 12th, through Sunday, February 25th)
The registration is open until Friday February 23rd. We will send you a detailed confirmation email within 1 business day; the link to take the test will be included; you can take the test anytime during the open testing window.
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?