Rockhurst students in the Class of 2025 and 2026 can try out a digital, adaptive PSAT mock test hosted by Compass and the Rockhurst College Counseling Office.
- Exam Date: Saturday, 9/16
- Start Time: 9:00 am Central
- Location: Remotely, at home
- Device: Students must use their own device. Approved devices are a laptop, desktop, iPad, or Chromebook. The testing platform will not support smartphones.
Registration DEADLINE: Friday, 9/15 at 6:00 pm Central
Navigating Digital Admission Testing Presentation
The next step is understanding your student’s score report as a strategic planning resource. Parents and students are invited to hear from the experts at Compass Education Group as they lead a pragmatic discussion of college admission testing. Presentation topics will include: the diagnostic value of the PSAT and other practice tests, the adaptive design of the Digital PSAT & SAT, digital test-taking strategies, the evolving role of ACT, SAT, and AP Exam scores in specific contexts, making an informed choice between the ACT and SAT and how to build a successful prep timeline.
- Presentation Date: Wednesday, 9/20
- Start Time: 6:30 pm Central
- Location: Webinar (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81752515309)
- Device: Families must log in via the above Zoom link
Eric Anderson, Senior Director (he/him)
Eric grew up in Chicagoland and graduated from the University of Illinois, where he was U of I’s first Rhodes Scholarship campus nominee in nearly a decade. After college, while working on film and TV projects for the Discovery Channel, MTV Networks, and YouTube, Eric joined Compass’s Southern California team as a math tutor. He enjoyed the one-on-one tutoring experience so much that he made it his mission to bring Compass into Central Time. Now, as a Senior Director of Compass Chicago, Eric hires, trains, and mentors a team of several dozen local tutors. Each year, Eric and his colleagues speak at over 300 high schools and professional organizations, where they demystify college admission testing.
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?