<School Name Here> and Compass Education have partnered to offer an on-campus, paper/pencil, ACT practice test (linear, non-adaptive) at no cost. The test results are invaluable in helping the <School Name Here> college counselors and Compass directors craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT.
DATE & TIME
- ACT: Saturday, October 21st, 9:00 AM (EST)
- The ACT Practice Test will be administered in the (Room TBD).
Sign up for a Digital Adaptive P/SAT!
<School Name Here> and Compass Education have partnered to offer the brand new Digital Adaptive P/SAT at no cost. This new test (learn all about it here) mimics the computer-based test — question type, content, timing, duration, and adaptive structure. The test results are invaluable in helping the <School Name Here> college counselors and Compass directors craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
DATE & TIME
- At-Home administration (available anytime Saturday, September 30th, through Sunday, October 1st)
- At-School administration on Saturday, September 30th, at 9:00 AM (EST) at School Campus Center
The registration deadline each week is Thursday. By Friday, we will send you a detailed confirmation email; the link to take the test will be included; you can take the test anytime during the open testing window. If you are testing at school, please do not click on the testing link in your confirmation email until your proctor tells you to do so.
Sign up for an at-home practice test!
<School Name Here> and Compass Education Group have partnered to offer an at-home, computer-proctored ACT practice test at no cost. This test matches the current paper/pencil, linear version of the test. The test results are invaluable in helping <School Name Here> College Counselors and Compass directors craft the ideal testing and tutoring plan for each student.
DATE & TIME
- The at-home, computer-proctored ACT practice test (linear) is available anytime between October 7th and 8th.
The registration deadline each week is Thursday. By Friday, we will send you a detailed confirmation email; the link to take the test will be included; you can take the test anytime during the open testing window.
Test Prep Classes
Live Online Test Prep Classes for SCHOOL NAME Students
SAT & ACT
Compass Education Group invites [School Name] 10th, 11th, and 12th graders to participate in one of our comprehensive SAT or ACT prep classes. Classes are deliberately capped at 15 students and include 10 or 20 hours of small group instruction and 5 full-length practice tests.
- 10 or 20 hours of live instruction
- 5 practice tests with advanced score reports
- Instructor office hours
- Compass’ SAT or ACT coursebook
- Homework sets designed to reinforce in-class learning
- Recordings of class sessions available to review whenever needed
- The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
- Maximum class size: 15 students
- Discounts on supplemental 1-on-1 tutoring (optional)
Schedule a consultation with a Compass Director
The members of our management team are leading experts in the field of admission testing. They personally lead every aspect of each student’s experience with Compass, including program recommendations, tutor selection, and ongoing guidance. We welcome you to schedule a call with us to review your student’s practice test results and collaborate on a strategy for how best to proceed.
The Compass Resource Center
Download the latest version of…
The Compass Guide to College Admission Testing
…in our comprehensive Resource Center. Get answers to the most important questions, including:
- How competitive are your test scores?
- What is the most effective calendar for testing?
- How do the SAT and ACT compare?
- What are the implications of ‘test optional’ policies?
- How do you interpret PSAT scores?
- What do I need to know about the new digital adaptive SAT?
Practice Test Opportunities
Compass is proud to offer high-quality digital practice test opportunities at no cost for a limited time for families who attend a webinar hosted by their school. The accuracy of the tests and the depth of the reporting is exceptional.
ACCESS, REPORTING, AND FOLLOW-UP
- To access the tests through your Compass account, please go to my.compassprep.com and enter your email address. You will receive an email to activate your account. Click the link in that email and follow the instructions.
- Upon completion of the test, you will immediately be able to view a comprehensive analysis full of insights unique to our reporting platform, as well as access to view your entire test.
- Schedule a free, no obligation consultation with a Compass Director to evaluate the results, have all your questions answered, and discuss a recommended plan for improvement.
- For alternative options including live proctoring where available, please see here.
Please note that your school may have arranged specific practice testing opportunities at a set time through Compass or another third party. We advise that you prioritize any such opportunities through your school first, keeping the above options available if needed.